The majority of the dolls in this collection were donated to the library after his death, by the family of Mr. George B. Willcox in 1957. George B. Willcox was patent attorney and professional engineer. He was longtime chairman of the Public Libraries of Saginaw Library Commission and served as the president of Hoyt Library’s Board of Trustees from 1939 to 1951. He was described as studious and kindly. Here are a few of the dolls in his collection. Visit the Hoyt Library to enjoy the others.