You have a passion … a hidden talent. Do you know what it takes to turn that skill into a successful business? Attend this workshop if you are an entrepreneur, new business owner, innovator or a ‘closet’ business person. Prepare to be informed, motivated, and focused on your business plan for action. The workshop is FREE and information PRICELESS!
This workshop (formerly titled Entrepreneurial Series: Fundamentals of Starting a Business) is designed for individuals who are considering self-employment, or who may be at the beginning stages of starting a business. Delivered in a workshop format, this introductory session helps aspiring entrepreneurs assess their abilities to lead and manage a company; as well as, evaluate market and sales potential for their products/services. Start-up costs, financing options, and business planning are introduced, along with necessary steps to get started. For more information about the MI-SBTDC, business resources and other workshops, go to www.misbtdc.org/GreatLakesBay or call 989.686.9597.
Pre-registration is strongly recommended.
This same workshop is offered multiple times and locations across the Great Lakes Bay Region to accommodate most everyone. You’re invited to find us on facebook at www.Facebook.com/MISBTDC.GreatLakesBay.
Speaker: MI-SBTDC Business Consultant and Hoyt Library Reference Librarian
An orientation session for potential business owners.
Schedule for 2014
- Wednesday, January 15 ~ 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 20 ~ 6:00 p.m – 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 19 ~ 1:00 p.m – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 17 ~ 6:00 p.m – 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 21 ~ 1:00 p.m – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 26 ~ 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 13 ~ 1:00 p.m – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 18 ~ 6:00 p.m – 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 15 ~ 1:00 p.m – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 20 ~ 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.